This article will help you to understand how to prepare M. Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam for various University / Colleges / Institutions. for more detailed article visit How to Crack M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance
You may consider the following tips:
- First of all, it is important to understand what is to read and not because sometimes due to reading everything we face lots of problem in time management and due to lack of information about exact syllabus, Students follow the wrong strategy.
Following topics are important for M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Exam:
- Biopsychology or Biological basis of behavior
- Social Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Personality etc
You should not use the book that the other student has used. You can choose a suitable book for yourself or contact your teacher. It would be appropriate that you use the notes of your masters.
2. Practice through appropriate objective Questions for every topic.
3. Solve sufficient Model Question Paper. It will help you to develop insight.
Article based on an interview with Dr. Arvind Otta
You may contact us if you have any query related M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance.
Contact us on the following details: