Applications Available at IMHANS For M.Phil. Clinical Psychology


IMHANS is inviting applications from eligible applicants for admission to M.Phil. Clinical Psychology program for the academic session 2023-25. The applicants can submit the applications online to the director, LBS Center for Science and Technology.

The number of intake seats at IMHANS is 8 per year.


IMHANS is an independent organization under Govt. of Kerala. IMHANS is a Postgraduate (PG) training institution associated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences. This institute is one of those institutes that Govt. opted to enhance excellence in mental health in India. The major concentration is on Mental Health Care delivery, research, and training.

Academic Eligibility Criteria

Applicants must have completed their 2 years full-time Master’s degree in Psychology to be eligible for admission to the M.Phil. from the University Grants Commission (UGC) approved university with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (as per RCI norms). Candidates, who belong to belong to the SC/ST category will obtain a relaxation of 5% marks.

Application Procedure

There are a few phases that applicants have to follow for completing the application procedure. Applicants can go to the website and click on New Candidate there. They have to give their personal information there to register as a new candidate. Applicants can submit the fee of application via online mode or utilizing a challan (Generated online at the time of Registration) at any one of the branches of Federal Bank from October 18, 2023 to November 09, 2023. For this, applicants can use the number of applications obtained after registration.

The applicants will be selected on the basis of their merits in the entrance exam and personal interview. The marks have been separated as 75% marks for the written examination and the remaining 25% marks for the personal interview.

The application fee once paid will not be returned under any situation.

Application Fee structure

The application fee is as follows:

  • For General Candidates: Rs.1500/-
  • For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1250/-

Important Dates

  • Starting date of submission: October 18, 2023
  • Last date of submission: November 09, 2023
  • Date of Entrance Examination: November 19, 2023.

Click here to learn more about M.Phil. Clinical Psychology Program.

, , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply