The Montfort college, Bangalore is accepting offline applications in the prescribed format for admission 2023. The application includes various PG courses including M.Sc in Psychology and M.Sc in Counseling Psychology. Further details regarding the admission and application procedure are as follows.
Sampurna Montfort College is based in Bangalore and aims to train the mental health professional by imparting quality education in the field of Psychology, this college offers various psychological courses like MSc in Psychology, and MSc in Counselling Psychology, ever since its inception it has been imparting quality education in the field of Psychology, The MSc in Psychology course was started in December 2004.
Name of the Course: M.Sc in Psychology
The duration of this course is 2 years (4 semesters). The eligibility criteria for this course is BA/ B.Sc. with Psychology as one of the subjects. Also, with 40% aggregate of all optional subjects and 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the cognate subject.
Name of the Course: M.Sc in Counselling Psychology
The duration of this course is also 2 years (4 semesters). The eligibility for this course is B.A/B.Sc degree having studied at least one paper in psychology at the undergraduate level. Or B.Ed/PG Diploma in Counselling from a recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate.
Completely filled application form should be submitted between 9 AM and 5 PM on all working days at the College office or could be sent through Registered Post or Courier service to The given Postal address. The Application form can be downloaded through the link given below. The Last Date to Apply is 30th April 2023.
Postal Address: Montfort College, 184, Old Madras Road, Indiranagar P O., Bangalore 560038
The following enclosures need to be submitted along with the duly filled application:
- Registration Fee: A Demand Draft (DD) for INR 1000 (for Indian and SAARC nationals), drawn in favor of “Montfort College” payable at “Bangalore”.
- Copy of 10th, PUC/12th/10+2 Marks Sheets.
- Copy of Degree Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters/years of the qualifying examinations.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of the College / University Department last attended.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate 6. Copy of Migration Certificate for candidates from other than Bengaluru North University
- Medical Certificate from a competent medical practitioner
- Caste Certificate (applicable only to those who belong to SC/ST/ Cat-I, II, OBC, etc)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Two recommendation letters (One should be from the Principal/ HOD of the institution last attended. Family members or relatives cannot give the recommendation letters)
Click here to download the Application form