A Master’s degree in Psychology is the first step for all those who are aspiring to become a Psychologist/Counsellor, Clinical Psychologist, or Mental Health Professional. On successful completion of Master’s degree in Psychology, one can start their practice as a counselor or they can go for a higher course like M.Phil/Psy.D Clinical Psychology or Ph.D. Psychology.
There are two different types of degrees available at the master’s level in Psychology named MA in Psychology and M.Sc in Psychology. Also, these courses are being offered with different specializations like M.A. or M.Sc in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Applied Psychology, Psychosocial Clinical Studies, Educational Psychology, Health Psychology, Forensic Psychology, and Neuro Psychology.
All major universities are conducting entrance tests to offer admission in MA/MSc Psychology. Some of the best colleges/universities offering master’s degrees in Psychology are Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Delhi University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Ambedkar University Delhi, TISS Mumbai, Bangalore University, and many more.
You should note that to be eligible for admission in MA or M.Sc Psychology course, you must complete your graduation. It would be better if you have your bachelor’s degree in Psychology. However, Non-Psychology graduates are also eligible for admission in MA/M.Sc Psychology in many government and private colleges/universities like Delhi University, Jamia Mila Islamia, Ambedkar University Delhi. Click here to view the full list of colleges where non psychology students can also get admission.
The pattern of entrance exams is the same for most of the colleges where they ask MCQ-type questions based on different branches of Psychology like; Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology, Personality, Intelligence, Abnormal Psychology, Bio-Psychology, Statistics, and other topics.
On the other hand, TISS has a different admission process. At the 1st stage of admission, TISS conducts a common exam called TISS-NET, and the following sections will be covered in the TISS-NET exam: English proficiency, Mathematics, and Logical reasoning, General Awareness (GA). And, those who qualified the TISS NET will be called for further stages where you have to answer the Psychology Questions.
UPS Education (A unit of Utsaah Psychological Services) is India’s leading institute for Psychology Entrance preparation in India, The Institute is offering coaching for more than a decade for MA/M.Sc Psychology Entrance, M.Phil/Psy.D Clinical Psychology Entrance and Ph.D/UGC NET JRF Psychology Exams.
UPS Education has started the admission for a new batch for those who are preparing for TISS NET + MA/M.Sc Psychology Entrance 2022 at various institutes like the University of Delhi, JMI, BHU, AUD, and many other reputed Universities.
With the hundreds of successful candidates in MA/M.Sc Psychology Entrances, UPS Education is ready to serve to the students willing to get admission in the academic year 2022. Details of the new batch are given below:
Batch Name: TISS NET+ MA Psychology Entrance 2022
Starting From: First Week of October 2021
Last Date to register: 30-Sep-2021
Entrances Covered: TISS-NET and Other MA/M.Sc Psychology Entrances of DU, JMI, AUD, BHU, and other reputed colleges.
Mode of Classes: Online and Live (Registrations are also open for an offline batch)
Live Coaching Mode: This mode allows candidates to attend the live interactive classes by Dr. Arvind Otta (like a classroom mode) from their own place, where they can interact with faculty and their fellow mates. Also, they can clear their doubts instantly during the classes.
Online Virtual Coaching: Online virtual coaching is flexible in terms of class timings, and convenient for those who are working and cannot attend live lectures at a particular timing. Students cannot interact with the faculty during the lecture but video lectures will be provided with visuals and graphics through our portal in this mode.
Other Facilities included Live and Online mode:
- Chapter wise sophisticated Printed Study Materials written by Gold Medalist Faculty (In Hard -Copy)
- Access to Best in Class eLearning Portal: Our eLearning portal will play a major role in your preparation. The portal is loaded with artificial intelligence that guides you to achieve your highest potential in the entrance examinations. This portal helps you to develop analytical skills as well as time management skills.
- Online Self-Assessment Tools: Self-assessment tools developed by our expert faculty, which is a chapter wise assessment, though this you may analyse your performance and Progress in particular chapters. It is useful to know your strengths and weakness so that you can direct your preparation accordingly.
- Online Mock Test: We also provide online mock tests through our e-learning portal to check students’ progress. Mock Test consists of complete coverage of the syllabus of MA/M.Sc Psychology Entrance. So, students may check their accuracy and learn time management for the exam purpose.
- Online Practice Sets: More you do practice more you become confidant; our e-learning portal also provide you with the chapter wise online practice set to practice right before your actual entrance test.
- Previous year papers: Practicing with previous year is key of success in any entrance test, so we provide you with some of the available previous year papers for your practice.
- Live doubt sessions: We provide live doubt session to our students at a fixed interval so that the students can be fully prepared for the exam with no confusion and doubts.
- Exam Alerts: While you are busy preparing for the entrance exam, we keep you updated with all the upcoming entrances.
Click here to enrol in Live coaching for TISS NET+ MA Psychology Entrance 2022
Click here to enrol in online mode coaching for TISS NET+ MA Psychology Entrance 2022
For the latest updates of Psychology Entrance exams keep following us on our social media and visit our website regularly to stay updated.
**UPS Education Social Media Handles**
The web update page: http://www.upseducation.in/update/