NIEPMD has invited applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for various programs including M.Phil Clinical Psychology for the academic session of 2021-2023.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (Divyangjan) also known as NIEPMD is recognized by RCI* and affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. It is established in the year 2005 under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India with the aim to serve as a National Resource center for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities such as those with two or more disabilities in a person.
* Awaiting Extension Approval from the Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi.
Additional details like eligibility criteria, fee structure and seats, etc. are given below:
- 10+2+3+2 under full time regular mode.
- The candidates should have obtained their B.A./B.Sc. in Psychology and M.A/ M.Sc. (Psychology, Applied Psychology or Counselling Psychology) in full time regular mode from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST category & PwD, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential, as per GOI.
- The candidate must have an eligibility certificate form from Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University otherwise his application will not be accepted. Link for the eligibility certificate will be mentioned in important links.
- Candidates without the Eligibility Certificate will not be permitted to write the Entrance Examination.
The Candidate is required to download the application form through the link mentioned below and the filled application form should reach NIEPMD by post or through email (The Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mode of Selection:
The list of candidates eligible for the entrance examination will be uploaded after the screening of received applications. The entrance examination will consist of MCQ type questions and will not have any negative markings. Only the short-listed candidates of the entrance examination will be permitted to appear for the interview.
Number of Seats:
|No. of seats are allotted as per Govt. of India norms||5||3||2||1||1||12|
Rs.1,20,000/- Per Annum (As Per Records)
Application fees: 1500 for General / OBC and 750 for SC/ST/PwD
Last Date to Apply: 15 September 2021
Click here to download the application form
Click here to download the prospectus
Click here to apply for the Eligibility Certificate
Other Important Links:
List of all RCI recognized Institutes for M.Phil. Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/list-of-rci-approved-m-phil-clinical-psychology-institutions-2020/
Join Online Classes to crack M.Phil. Clinical Psychology Entrance – Click here to see the course
Click here for guidance and help for M.Phil. Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/how-to-crack-m-phil-clinical-psychology-entrance/
**Contact details of UPS Education**