Applications were released on 5-Aug-2019 for Admission to M.Phil Clinical Psychology at Mental Health Institute (Centre of Excellence in Mental Health) S.C.B Medical College & Hospital Cuttack-Odisha.
- Post-graduate degree in Social Work from a University recognized by the U.G.C. by cut-off date of 31.08.2019 with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. For ST/SC category minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential.
- The candidate has to be a permanent resident of Odisha.
Important dates related to the admission are given below:
- Date of Notification for admission and download of Application Form– 05.08.2019
- Last date for receiving duly filled application form –31.08.2019 by 5.00 P.M
- Date of entrance examination – 22.09.2019
- Date of publication of result of entrance examination– 23.09.2019 (Will be published in the DMET website i.e. www.dmetodisha.gov.in and Mental Health Institute Notice Board.)
- Date of Interview & Practical and Document verification: For Clinical Psychology -24.09.2019 For Psychiatric Social Work – 25.09.2019
- Publication of Merit List – 26.09.2019 (Will be published in the DMET website i.e. www.dmetodisha.gov.in and Mental Health Institute Notice Board.)
- Date of Admission – 16.10.2019 & 18.10.2019
- Commencement of the Course – 01.11.2019
Number of Seats: 08 (ST-1 SC-1, UR-6)
Documents to Be Enclosed With the Application Form
a) Self-attested copy of resident/ nativity certificate from the competent authority issued not before than five years.
b) Self-attested copy of H.S.C. certificate.
c) Self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of M.A/ M.Sc. /MSW or equivalent examinations
d) Self-attested copy of conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
e) Self-attested copy of certificate from competent authority in support of reservation category claimed.
f) Two recent passport size photographs (one to be affixed in the application form and another in the Admit Card).
g) One self-addressed envelope (25x 12 cms) with Rs.40/- postage stamp affixed.
h) Copy of the intimation letter to the employer if applicable (vide Clause 17.6)
STIPEND: ₹7000/- per month.
Click here to download the prospectus and the Application form
Visit our website regularly and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for Latest Psychology News and Updates:
Update Page: https://www.upseducation.in/update