After a long wait DIMHANS-Dharwad, released the notification related to M.Phil Clinical Psychology for academic session 2019-20. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Karnataka Domicile candidates for the following two year full-time M.Phil courses in Clinical Psychology (RCI approved).
The course M.Phil
Clinical Psychology at DIMHANS is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of
Health Sciences, Bangalore for the academic year 2019-20.
- 02 years degree in MA/M.Sc. Psychology/Counselling Psychology/Psychological Counselling/Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology (completed as full time under UGC recognised Universities)
- Candidates should have secured not less than 55% marks in the aggregate. For SC/ST candidates minimum marks required is 50%.
Number of seats:
Total Seats: 05 (One of the seats would be reserved for in-service candidate on approval of government)
The candidate should be less than 45 years of age (Calculated as on 1.9.2019).
Candidates should have Karnataka domicile certificate.
- The applicants should appear for the Entrance Test conducted by DIMHANS. All the candidates should clear the MCQ-type written entrance test with a minimum of 50% marks to become eligible for interview.
- After the entrance test, a list of candidates qualified for interview/ counselling in order of merit will be announced. The selection is entirely based on marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Entrance Exam consists of 100 MCQs. Each question carries 01 marks with negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers. The duration of the Entrance Test shall be 90 Minutes.
Date of issuing Application forms: 26-Aug-2019 to 20-Sep-2019
Last Date for Submission of Application (hard copy): 21-Sep-2019 (Applications submitted later will be rejected)
Date of Entrance Examination: 29-Sep-2019.
Time: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Reporting Time: 9:00 AM onwards
Venue: Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Hubli
Application along with relevant attachments should be sent through registered post to the following address. Mention the name of course (Clinical Psychology) on the postal cover.
The application should be sent through registered post to the following address:
Dharwad Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Dharawad – 580008
Point to be noted:
- A scanned copy of filled in application form (not attachments) needs to be mailed in advance to: email@example.com and to the concerned dept e-mail ID
- Candidates appearing for Entrance test shall carry their valid ID proof for collecting Hall Ticket on the day of entrance test.
- Candidates should report at 9 am in the venue
- Hall Tickets will be issued on the day of Entrance Examination.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refundable
- In service reservation (government approval pending) is given only for government employees working as psychologists/ clinical psychologists/ Psychiatric Social workers
- DIMHANS will not pay any TA or DA for appearing to entrance exam or interview.
Applications are also available for MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work.
Click here to download the application form
Click here to download the prospectus
Visit our website regularly and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for Latest Psychology News and Updates:
Update Page: https://www.upseducation.in/update