Online applications are invited by Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University) Chennai for admission to M. Phil in Clinical Psychology academic year 2021-2023.
Course: M. Phil Clinical Psychology
Total Seats: 08 seats
Eligibility: M.A./M.Sc degree in psychology (Regular stream) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, preferably with special Paper in Clinical Psychology. For SC/ST/OBC category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 31/8/2021 (Tuesday) 05:30PM.
- Date of Entrance Test: 12/09/2021 (Sunday) from 10:00 am to 11:30am
(Important Note: The date of All India Entrance Examination now notified is provisional and subject to revision that may be necessitated by Covid-19 pandemic guidelines notified from time to time and also subject to notifications from the statutory councils concerned.)
- There is no domicile restriction and therefore, candidates belonging to any State/Union Territory in India are eligible to apply.
PATTERN OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- (a) The Entrance Examination will be conducted in ENGLISH only. The question booklet will consist of 90 MCQs (single best response) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for Psychology at Postgraduate Degree level.
- (b) The duration of the examination will be 1½ hours.
- (c) All questions carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer. Correct answer number must be shaded with a Ballpoint pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied along with the question booklet.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTRE:
The All India Entrance Examination will be conducted at Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education & research (Deemed to be University), Porur, Chennai – 600 116. The candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination at their own expenses
Exam fee: ₹ 1000/-
Fee per academic year: ₹1,50,000/-
SELF ATTESTED CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED:
- Degree Examination Mark Statements (First year to Final year)
- Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate
- In respect of the candidate who has appeared/to appear for Final year Degree examination, either photocopy of the last semester/year Mark Statement issued by the University concerned or a certificate from the Head of the Institution.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate, if applicable
Click here for more details.
Click here for online application
List of all RCI recognized Institutes for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/list-of-rci-approved-m-phil-clinical-psychology-institutions-2020/
Join Online Classes to crack M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance – Click here to see course
Click here for guidance and help for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/how-to-crack-m-phil-clinical-psychology-entrance/
**Contact details of UPS Education**