King George’s Medical University formally known as KGMU, is a Hospital, medical school, and University which was established in 1906 by King George and then Prince of Wales. The College is located in Lucknow and KGMU opened its doors for the students in 1911. The Medical school was then enhanced into a medical university by an act passed by The Government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002.
KGMU has invited online applications admissions in the academic session of 2021-2023 for the M.Phil Clinical Psychology Programme. It will be a 2-year regular course and it is also affiliated with RCI which means after the candidate completes the course candidate will receive the RCI Licence.
Additional details are given below:
Name of Examination: M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- M.A. /M.Sc. degree in Psychology / Clinical Psychology or equivalent from a university/deemed university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have appeared in their final qualifying examination and the result is awaited, can apply. They may appear in the written examination but they will have to present passing out certificate at the time of admission.
Seats available: 08
Process of Filling the Application form (Described by KGMU):
Admission Procedure (Described by KGMU):
- The selection shall be done by merit list made on the basis of M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) Entrance Examination-2021.
- The candidate, who has qualified for the admission to the M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) course, shall deposit the prescribed fee on the date notified for that purpose by the University. Those who fail to do so will lose their claim for admission to the course.
- Candidates shall join the course within the specified period.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
Mode of Examination: Multiple Choice response Questions (MCQs) (To be answered on Optical Mark reader Sheet (OMR sheet)).
Number of questions: 100
Markings: Every single correct response will get 1 mark each. No Negative Markings for incorrect response and/or more than one response.
Medium of Examination: English
Syllabus: The question paper shall consist of a wide range of topics of Psychology.
Last Date to Apply: 20 September 2021
Entrance Test Date: 29 September 2021
Entrance Test Timings: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Reporting time: 10.00 AM
Date of Interview: 18 October 2021 (1: 00 PM)
Click here to Apply now
Click here to download the Information Brochure.
Click here to visit the Official Website of KGMU
Click here to read the Notification
Email ID of KGMU: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Important Links:
For the latest updates of Psychology Entrance exams keep following us on our social media and visit our website regularly to stay updated.
**Contact details of UPS Education**