Christ University has invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for various post-Graduation courses for taking admission in session 2023. The applications include various courses under the department of psychology including Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, and others. Further details of the admission are as follows
The Christ University is deemed to be university based in Bangalore established in 1969 and now it is an autonomous college. The university provides education in various fields such as Engineering, Science, Commerce, management, and psychology. The main campus of the university is based in Bangalore but it has other campuses as well such as Delhi NCR, Pune Lavasa, etc. The priests of the catholic religious order manage this university and its various campuses.
For Clinical Psychology:
- A Bachelor’s degree with psychology as a core paper in all years of their program.
- Applicants must have an aggregate of 50% and above from any recognized University in India or abroad recognized by UGC / AIU.
- Students appearing for their final degree examinations in March-June 2023 are also eligible to apply (Applicants who are in the last year of their studies should have secured 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far).
- A candidate who has passed any Undergraduate degree examination with 50 % aggregate marks from any recognized University in India or abroad recognized by UGC / AIU is eligible to apply.
- Students appearing for their final degree examinations in March-May 2023 are also eligible to apply. Applicants who are in the last year of their studies should have secured 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far.
Application Procedure of Christ University
The Candidate is required to click on the “APPLY NOW” link and Register as a New Applicant. After filling us some essential details, log in to the account to fill out the complete application. The Candidate is now required to fill in all the details and upload all the relevant Documents as asked. After the Successful payment of the application fee, the Application procedure will be completed. further details regarding the entrance exam will be available shortly.
Application fee: ₹5,000/- (Non-Refundable)
Note: The Last date to apply for the same is 12th May 2023.
Fee Structure (Full course):
For Karnataka Residence:
Clinical Psychology: ₹3,20,000/-
Counselling Psychology: ₹2,40,000/-
Educational Psychology: ₹1,90,000/-
Psychology (HRDM): ₹2,40,000/-
Health and Wellbeing Psychology: ₹3,00,000/-
For Other candidates:
Clinical Psychology: ₹3,40,000/-
Counselling Psychology: ₹2,60,000/-
Educational Psychology: ₹2,10,000/-
Psychology (HRDM): ₹2,60,000/-
Health and Wellbeing Psychology: ₹3,20,000/-