Central Institute of Psychiatry also known as CIP Ranchi is based in Ranchi, Jharkhand and it is a premier institution for the mental health-related sector in India. The Institution was established on May 17, 1918 by the British Government in the British Rule. The Institution is more than 100-year-old and it is affiliated with Ranchi University and recognized by RCI.
CIP Ranchi has invited online applications from eligible candidates for various posts in the field of psychology. The qualifications required for the post and other additional details are given below:
Name of the Post: Clinical Psychologist
Number of the posts: 1(One)
- Master Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or institute.
- Master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Medical Psychology or Clinical Psychology (2 years course) from a recognized University or institute.
- Two years’ experience as Clinical Psychologist in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital or as a teacher or research worker in the field of Clinical Psychology.
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400-112400/- (Level 7 of the Pay Matrix)
Age limit: Not exceeding 30 Years
Name of the Post: Assistant Psychologist
Number of the posts: 1(One)
- Master’s degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognised University or Institute
- (I) Bachelor degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognised University or Institute
(II) Two Years’ experience in Clinical Psychology from a government-recognized hospital.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400-112400/- (Level 6 of the Pay Matrix)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 Years
- Written Examination: The Written test will consists of 50 multiple choice questions to be completed in one hour.
- Skill Test: For the post of Needle Women, Tailor and Cook a Skill test will comprise of trade specific practical test to assess the skills of the appearing 2 candidates.
- Merit list: The institute will release Merit list of eligible candidates based on the performance in written examination.
The application form is to be submitted electronically ONLY by internet to the CIP website on or before the Last date and a Hard copy of the application form will not be entertained.
- For Unreserved, EWS and OBC candidates:- Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) only
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) only
(Note: Application fee will be paid through online mode only.)
Starting date for the Applications: 21 September 2021
Last date to apply: 21 September 2021
Click here to visit CIP Ranchi Official Website
Click here to read the Official Notification
For the latest updates of Psychology Entrance exams keep following us on our social media and visit our website regularly to stay updated.
The web update page: http://www.upseducation.in/update/