Amrita School of Medicine (Kochi, Kerala) invited online applications for admission to M.Phil Clinical Psychology course for the academic session 2020-22. Further details related to admission are given below:
- Course: M.Phil Clinical Psychology (RCI Approved)
- Total Seats: 06 seats
- Eligibility: M.A. /MSc degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. SC/ST/ OBC category, candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in the aggregate.
- Exam fee: ₹ 1000/- for UR.
- Click here to know the detailed course fee for all category.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for submission of Application: July 22, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Date of Entrance Test: 25.07.2020 (Saturday), 10.00 am to 12 noon
- Venue of Entrance Examination: Nalanda Building – 10th Floor.
- Exam Pattern
- The written entrance examination will consist of 100 MCQs which carries one mark each (Maximum Marks: 100).
- There is no negative mark for wrong answers.
- The duration of the exam will be Two hours (2 hours).
- The subjects and percentage of questions from each topic is as follows:-
|Subject||Percentage of questions from each topic|
|Statistics and Research Methodology||15|
Click here for more details.
Click here to fill online application form
Contact us @9990717772, if you have any query related to M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance.
Join Online Classes to crack M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance – Click here to see course
Online Mock Test for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: http://test.upseducation.in Click here for guidance and help for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/how-to-crack-m-phil-clinical-psychology-entrance/