The National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) established in the year 1966 is an autonomous Institute that is working under the aegis of the Ministry of Women & Child Development (Government of India). The aim of the institute is mainly to promotion of voluntary action, research, training, and documentation in the domain of women and child development for PAN India.
The headquarter of NIPCCD is located at Hauz Khas, New Delhi. But in over a period of time, the institute has established 5 Regional centers at Guwahati (1978), Bangalore (1980), Lucknow (1982), Indore (2001), and Mohali (2019).
NIPCCD is running the course Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling at headquarter (New Delhi) for the past 15 years. And now, they have started the same course at their Regional Centre in Guwahati, Assam from the academic year 2021-2022.
NPCCD regional center at Guwahati was established on 14th November 1978 and it covers the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Tripura, and West Bengal. So, this course is going to help many more students.
Duration of Course: 1 (one year)
Number of Seats: 20 (UR-11, OBC-3, EWS-2, SC-1, ST (Plains)-2, ST (Hills)-1)
1. Any recognized Master’s Degree in Social work /Sociology/ Psychology / Child Development /Community Resource Management / Development Studies/ Education/ Extension Education / Nursing / Special Education.
2. M.Ed. from recognized University.
3. Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Social work / Sociology/ Psychology / Child Development / Community Resource Management / Development Studies/ Education/ Extension Education / Nursing / Special Education with minimum 05 years of experience of working with children.
4. B.Ed. from recognized University with minimum 04 years of experience of working with children.
5. The candidate must also have studied English (Elective/Core/Functional) (01 paper) at 10+2 level or higher.
1. Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the Written Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
2. Aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying degree for the purpose of eligibility will be taken as the aggregate of all subjects of the qualifying degree if not specified by the degree-awarding University.
3. Candidates with results awaited will also be eligible for admission; subject to clearance of the exam appeared.
4. All the students shall be required to submit a Medical Certificate indicating fitness from the Government Hospital at the time of admission.
Important Dates for Admission:
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form at NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Guwhati: September 24, 2021
Tentative Date and Time of Written Entrance Exam: September 28, 2021 (10.00 am – 12.00 pm)
Tentative Date of Declaration of Written Test Result: September 29, 2021
Tentative Date and Time of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: September 30, 2021 (10.00 am – 2.00 pm)
Tentative announcement of Final list of Eligible candidates for admission: October 1, 2021
Tentative Last Date for admission: October 8, 2021
Tentative Date for Commencement of classes: October 20, 2021
Papers for Written Entrance Exam:
1. General and social awareness
2. Problem-solving ability and logical thinking
3. English Language
|Fee category||Amount (Rs.)|
|University Fee (Registration Fees, Examination Fees)||15,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||4,000|
The filled-in Application Form along with Demand Draft of Rs.200/- drawn in favor of NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Guwahati should be submitted to NIPCCD, Regional Centre, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam, Pin- 781022. Phone: (0361) 2301519, 2303049, 2301697 on or before September 24, 2021.
Outstation candidates may submit the scan copy of their filled admission form along with the scan copy of the demand draft by email: email@example.com. However, the hard copy of the same should be sent to the Institute by speed post at the earliest and reach the Institute before the date of the written entrance test exam for the application to be considered.
Read more details in the prospectus attached below along with the application form.
Click here to download the application and prospectus
Other Important Links:
List of all RCI recognized Institutes for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/list-of-rci-approved-m-phil-clinical-psychology-institutions-2020/
Join Online Classes to crack M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance – Click here to see the course
Click here for guidance and help for M.Phil Clinical Psychology: https://www.upseducation.in/update/how-to-crack-m-phil-clinical-psychology-entrance/
**Contact details of UPS Education**