Online applications are available admissions to M.Phil Clinical Psychology at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital (DMCH), Ludhiana. Further details are available in this article.
Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana is a tertiary care hospital that offers a variety of medical education programs, including MBBS, MD/MS postgraduate, PG diploma courses, and super-specialties. The M. Phil Clinical Psychology course is affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Eligibility Criteria For Admissions at DMCH
The candidates should have completed their 2-year Master’s degree in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in the aggregate to be eligible for this program.
There is a total of 6 seats available in this institute.
To apply via the online portal, please click here.
Candidates must also submit the printed copy of the application form to the Principal’s Office by Hand or Post, along with the following self-attested documents –
- Copy of all academic certificates, such as Secondary, Senior Secondary School Certificates, UG, and PG Degrees.
- Copy of category certificates (if applicable)
- Valid ID and Address proof.
- Demand Draft of ₹6,000 in favor of Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Managing Society payable at Ludhiana (in case of Demand Draft)
HDFC Bank, DMC&H Branch, Ludhiana
Account Number: 50100277444511
IFSC Code: HDFC0009449
- Last Date to Apply: July 31, 2023 (Online Portal)
- A printed copy of the forms must reach the institute: on August 05, 2023
- Admit Cards: August 09, 2023
- Entrance Exam: August 12, 2023 (Written Test + Interview)
- Display of Merit List: August 12, 2023
- Counseling: August 12, 2023
- Selection List + Waiting List: August 12, 2023
The candidates should bring the original certificates at the time of counseling.
Selected candidates must pay Rs 95,288 (six months tuition fee) on the spot in the form of a Demand Draft favoring Dayanand Medical College and Hospital Managing Society payable at Ludhiana
Read the official notification here.
See the full prospectus here.
DMCH Clinical Psychology Department
DMCH Department of Clinical Psychology serves (2 years) an M.Phil in Clinical Psychology program. This
department in having proficient, experienced faculty members and a well-furnished psychological assessment framework facilitating superior mental health assistance and training mental health specialists.
For more such admission notifications, check out our updates page.