Dear UGC NET JRF Aspirants, Apply online now for UGC NET JRF July 2018 Examination. CBSE has started the online application process from today (06-March-2018) for UGC NET JRF July 2018 Examination and The last date for applying online is 05th April, 2018 and fee can be paid up to 06th April, 2018.
Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of National Eligibility Test (NET) is given below:
- Candidates should apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) July – 2018 ‘ON-LINE’ only through website cbsenet.nic.in
- Examination Fees
|General||Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)|
|OBC||Rs. 500 /- (Five Hundred)|
|SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD)||Rs. 250 /- (Two Hundred Fifty)|
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
• Through eChallan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI and Canara Bank.
• By Debit/Credit Card.
- Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature:
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
NOTE : The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the payment of fees. Once the payment of fee has been made / e-Challan downloaded, candidate particulars cannot be edited.
Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by echallan or debit/credit card:
Step 4: Download the Confirmation Page: The Candidate should take print of Confirmation Page and keep it for future reference.
Click here to Apply
For any details contact: