Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invited the online application for admission to M.Phil Clinical Psychology course for academic session 2020-22. The course is affiliated with the RCI and operating by Dr. RML Hospital, Delhi. Other admission related details are given below:
M.A./M.Sc. degree in Psychology or equivalent from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology.
Candidates with M.A. /M.Sc. degree by correspondence, part-time course or by distance education are not eligible for admission.
Procedure for Admission to M.Phil. Programmes
- The admissions to the M.Phil programmes in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University.
- The written entrance test shall be qualifying for admission to M.Phil programme with 50% of total marks as qualifying cut off for general category. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD category the qualifying cut off shall be 45% of total marks.
- The candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1 seat: 3 candidates for the purpose of the interview (category-wise).
- Schedule and venue of Interview and Practical to be notified later by the Dean, University School Medical, Paramedical and Health Sciences.
- The CET shall be followed by an interview, of the qualified candidates of the CET, for admission to this programme. Weightage of marks will be 90% for CET and 10% for the interview and practical, as per RCI.
Pattern and syllabus of Examination
- The M.Phil. CETs will be of 2 ½ hours duration with 100 numbers of MCQ’s. Each question shall carry four marks. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- The syllabus of the examination will be the level of MA/M.Sc Psychology and the distribution of the topics shall be as follows:
- General Psychology: 15%
- Child psychology: 15%
- Clinical psychology: 15%
- Research methodology & statistics: 20 %
- Social psychology: 5%
- Psychological assessments and tests: 15%
- Counselling & psychotherapy: 15%
Start date for receipt of applications (online): 3 March, 2020
Last date for receipt of applications (online):
31 March, 2020 (Extended till 30th June)
For M.Phil Programmes interview / practical schedule shall be notified on University website by concerned schools in due course)
Click here to fill the application form