Wait is over now, Online Classes are now available for the preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance and NTA NET JRF Psychology. UPS Education is going to start online classes from 15th July 2019, registrations are already open for this batch.
Silent feature of this online course is, it will allow you to continue your job, Internships or university course while you prepare for the next step in your career with the help of expert training. Flexible timings allow you dedicate you specific time to study. It also ensures that you don’t have to compromise on preparation by doing crash courses and the like.
Features of our Online Classes is as below:
- Online Classes: eLearning portal allows you to attain lecture according to your convenience and preferred time. Online lectures will be taken by renowned faculty and as same as our classroom mode lectures.
- Relevant Study Materials: Along with the online classes, the hard copy chapter wise materials will also be provided, materials will usually dispatch within 48 hours of successful admission.
- Online Mock Test: Online Mock Test will be assigned to students through our online mock test portal, with details explanations. Mock tests will help you practice for examination and build confidence.
- Online Self-Assessment Tool: Online Self-Assessment tests are uniquely designed by our faculty to check your chapter wise progress.
- Online Support: Online support will be provided to the students for their help and query.
- Exam Alerts: Regulars exam updates related to exams and other important news will be provided through mail or SMS.
For any query contact us at: 9990717772, www.upseducaiton.in