Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed to be University) Porur, Chennai invited application on prescribed Performa for admission to M.Phil Clinical Psychology course for the session 2019-21. Details are given below:
Course: M.Phil Clinical Psychology
Total Seats: 08 seats
Eligibility: M.A./M.Sc degree in psychology with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, preferably with special Paper in Clinical Psychology. For SC/ST/OBC category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Exam fee: ₹ 1000/- for UR.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 15.06.2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 23/06/219
Along with application form, candidates are requested to send following documents:
- Application Form duly filled in ((only self-attested photocopies of the certificates to be submitted))
- Photocopy of the Degree Examination Mark Statements
- Provisional Pass / Degree Certificate
- For the final semester appearing students, letter from the college Principal last studied
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Original Hall ticket duly filled in with photograph affixed and signed
- Duplicate Hall ticket duly filled in with photograph affixed and signed
PATTERN OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- (a) The Entrance Examination will be conducted in ENGLISH only. The question booklet will consist of 180 multiple choice questions (single best response) covering important aspects of the subjects prescribed for Psychology at Postgraduate Degree level.
- (b) The duration of the examination will be 3 (three) hours.
- (c) All questions carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer. Correct answer number must be shaded with a Ballpoint pen in the OMR Answer Sheet supplied along with the question booklet.
Click here for more details.
Contact us @9990717772, if you have any query related to M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance.