Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has invited application applications on prescribed Performa for admission to M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Course for the session 2019-2021.
Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) is a hospital based autonomous academic Institute under Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
The Course M.Phil in Clinical Psychology is academically affiliated to University of Delhi and approved by RCI.
APPLICATION DETAILS FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-21 IS AS BELOW:
- No. of Seats:
Total: 12 (Gen. 5, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-2 and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)-3)
M.A / M.Sc in Psychology from UGC recognized University with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for candidates under reserved categories SC; ST; OBC; EWSs). Candidates appearing in M.A/M.Sc. final exam can also apply, however, at the time of Entrance Test they need to necessarily bring M.A/M.Sc Final Passing Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Application Fee:
₹ 2000/- for General candidates. For reserved category candidates application fee will be Rs.1000/-. The application fee is to be deposited online through the link provided by State Bank of India as follows:
(The print-out of fee deposit slip/UTR No. to be enclosed with the application.)
- Required documents
The documents required to be enclosed with the application are:
- 01 recent passport size photograph
- attested copies of mark sheet, degree certificate of the claimed qualification
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS certificate as applicable
- work experience (if any)
Application received without application fee or any other aforesaid documents will not be entertained.
IHBAS will pay a stipend to the selected candidates @ Rs.12000/- p.m. No stipend will be paid to In-service candidates and candidates under Foreign National Category.
- Important Dates:
- The last date of submission of application is to -27.07.2019
- Publication of List of Eligible Candidates on institute’s website -05.08.2019
- Date of Entrance Examination – 18.08.2019 (SUNDAY)
- Result declaration of written test: 18/08/2019 (Evening)
- Selection interview of short listed candidates: 19/08/2019 & 20/08/2019
- Publication of list of selected candidates: 20/08/2019 (Evening)
- Date of Admission & Joining: 30th September, 2019
- Dates of Interview -19.08.2019 & 20.08.2019
- Commencement of Course: 1 st October, 2019
- Applications completed in all respects should be sent in hard copy to HOD (Clinical Psychology), Room No. 122, 1st Floor, Academic Block, IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095
For more details please go through the prospectus, click here to download the prospectus.
For more details contact @9990717772, firstname.lastname@example.org.