Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) on behalf of Dr. RML Hospital, Delhi has invited the online application for admission to M.Phil Clinical Psychology course for academic session 2021-22. The course M.Phil in Clinical Psychology at GGSIPU is recognized by the RCI and affiliated with PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital, Delhi. Further admission related details are given below:
Master’s degree in Psychology or equivalent from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology.
Note: Candidates with M.A. /M.Sc. degree by correspondence, part-time course or by distance education are not eligible for admission.
Procedure for Admission to M.Phil. Programmes
- The admissions to the M.Phil programmes in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University.
- Schedule and venue of Interview and Practical to be notified later by the Dean, University School Medical, Paramedical and Health Sciences.
- The candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1 seat: 3 candidates for the purpose of the interview (category-wise).
- The CET shall be followed by an interview, of the qualified candidates of the CET, for admission to this programme. Weightage of marks will be 90% for CET and 10% for the interview and practical, as per RCI.
Pattern and syllabus of Examination
- The M.Phil. CETs will be of 2 hours duration with 100 numbers of MCQ’s. Each question shall carry four marks. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
syllabus of the examination will be the level of MA/M.Sc Psychology and
the distribution of the topics shall be as follows:
- General Psychology: 15%
- Child psychology: 15%
- Clinical psychology: 15%
- Research methodology & statistics: 20 %
- Social psychology: 5%
- Psychological assessments and tests: 15%
- Counselling & psychotherapy: 15%
Start date for receipt of applications (online): 8 June, 2021
Last date for receipt of applications (online):
15 July, 2021 (7th August 2021)
Date of Entrance Test: To be notified by Examination Division
Click here to download the prospectus
Click here to fill the application form