Online applications are invited by The Department of Women and Child Development Delhi for counselor vacancies in Child Welfare Committees & District Child Protection Units (DCPUs) constituted under Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS) and now called Mission Vatsalaya.
The vacancies are purely on a contractual basis initially for a period of one year as per provisions laid down by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, GOI.
The Applications will be open from 30th April 2021 to 14th August 2021.
Salary Per Month – 20,430/- (Consolidated)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and the decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding.
Note: – Only online applications will be considered by the Department.
- Candidate should be Graduate Preferably in B.A. in Social work/Sociology/Psychology/counseling from a recognized university (Regular) with at least 50% and above marks.
- 12th Passed from a recognized school with at least 60% marks or above.
- PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling is preferable.
- Proficiency in Computer Skills / Excellent writing skills / Documentation.
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
- Candidate should have at least 1 Year of working experience with GOVT/NGO preferably in the field of Women & Child Development.
Nature of Work/ Duties:
- To provide counselling services to children in conflict with low and children in need of care and protection as well as their parents and families
- Candidate shall also work with CWC and JJB at district level as and when required
- Any other task assigned by the senior authorities.
Click here to see the notice
Click here to watch the official site of the Department of Women and Child Development
For the latest updates of Psychology Entrance exams keep following us on our social media and visit our website regularly to stay updated.
The web update page: http://www.upseducation.in/update/