Applications are Invited Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra for admission to M.Phil Clinical Psychology course for the academic session 2019-09-20.
Institute of Mental Health and Hospital (formerly Mental Hospital), Agra was established in September 1859. It was accorded the status of an autonomous Institution in 1994 by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Course Affiliation: The course is affiliated to Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra
RCI Recognition: The course is approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi
Mode of Selection: The selection is based on a written examination and a personal interview.
Number of Seats: 10 Seats approved by RCI.
Duration of Programme: Two Academic years
Admission Fee: Rs. 2000/- to be paid at the time of admission
Yearly Fee: Rs. 50,000/- to be paid each year at the commencement of the course.
One Time Caution Money: Rs. 5000/- (Five thousand)
Refundable Hostel Fee: Rs. 10,000/- (Ten thousand) per year for candidates opting hostel accommodation.
Stipend: A monthly stipend as per IMHH, Agra rules may be paid to the admitted candidates for a period of maximum two years.
Entrance Examination: The entrance examination and personal interview shall be held on the dates notified for the purpose.
The pattern of examination will be as follows:
1. The paper for the written test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
2. Total time allocated for the written test will be 90 minutes
3. There will be no negative marking
4. The final result will depend upon the scores obtained in the written test and personal interview. The ties will be resolved through the following methods:
(1) The person who scored the highest percent marks in Masters of Psychology shall be given preference.
(2) If still there is a tie, the person senior in age would be given priority
Last Date of Receipt of Application form: 10th October 2019 by 2.00PM
Date and Timing of Entrance Test: 18th October 2019 at 11.30 AM
Date and Timing of personal Interview: 21st October 2019 at 9.00 AM
Last Date of Fee Deposit: 31st October 2019
Click here to Download Prospectus and Application form
For more information and guidance contact on following details;
UPS Education Ph: 9990717772, www.upseducation.in