KGMU, Lucknow is inviting online applications for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, for the academic session 2023. More information about the admission process is available below.
King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is a hospital, medical school, and university in Lucknow, India. King George V, Prince of Wale, founded this institute in 1906. The college opened its doors to students in 1911. The Government of Uttar Pradesh upgraded this institute to a medical university 2002.
Candidates who had completed their Master’s in Psychology / Clinical Psychology from UGC recognized university with a minimum of 55% in aggregate are eligible to apply for KGMU M.Phil Clinical Psychology program.
Candidates who have taken their final qualifying exams and are awaiting their results are eligible to apply.
The total seat intake for this program is 8.
Candidates can Click Here to apply now.
To Download Admission Brochure, please click here
- Mode of Exam: MCQ-based (OMR Sheet)
- Number of Questions: 100
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- Medium of Exam: English
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted at the Institute only.
- The Qualified and Eligible candidates will be called for Counselling.
- For Unreserved / OBC: ₹4,000
- For SC/ST: ₹3,000
- Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2023
- Release of Admit Cards: July 19, 2023
- Entrance Examination: July 23, 2023 (11 AM to 12:30 PM)
To discover additional notifications regarding admissions in Psychology, please visit our updates page.