Can IGNOU Students do M.Phil Clinical Psychology after MA Psychology?

IGNOU - M.Phil Clinical Psychology

Many IGNOU Students wants to do M.Phil Clinical Psychology to get a license from RCI. Some Institute and Colleges offer M.Phil Clinical Psychology to only those students who have completed Master in Psychology from Regular Mode. So IGNOU Students want to know the options of colleges and universities offer M. Phil Clinical Psychology to IGNOU Students.

According to Director Of UPS Education, IGNOU Students can do M.Phil Clinical Psychology from Indian Universities and they will eligible for RCI Licence after completion of M.Phil Clinical Psychology Course. IGNOU Students have limited option but there are options and if you are from IGNOU and passionate to do M.Phil Clinical Psychology, Go ahead. There are no any barriers for those who enthusiastic and have a passion for Psychology. All the Best!

Contact us for M.Phil Clinical Psychology Entrance Preparation
UPS Education
Call: 9990717772

, ,

4 thoughts on “Can IGNOU Students do M.Phil Clinical Psychology after MA Psychology?

    1. IGNOU not offering M.Phil in Clinical Psychology Course. This course only available through Regular Mode.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *